Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor Titans Believe 4-8 Weeks for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Sep 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Dislocated hip. As I understand it, there were negative X-Rays at the stadium. This would mean the hip had popped back in place immediately considering how Jake (very smartly) stayed completely still after the injury. The question then becomes what if any structural damage has occurred. If it was the Titans who released this 4-8 week info, they must feel there is very minor if any structural damage. If it popped out, Jake won't even be able to walk for a week or 2 at best. Anyone who plays football 4-5 weeks after a hip dislocation should consider themselves very lucky.
    acqua7 and xhrr high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    6 is between 4 & 8 so Im going to go ahead and assume 6 weeks and he's back.

Ive never had a hip injury, but Ive broken enough things to know most things are better after 3 week, and with Jake they'll want to be cautious so Im going with 6 weeks.
  3. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    Damn so can we ever expect him to be the same Jake after an injury such as this?
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Hard to say. It would have the potential to be career threatening if there was serious structural damage. If indeed the 4-8 week info is coming from the Titans, then they must believe there is virtually or absolutely no structural damage. Even if Jake comes back quickly (which 4-8 weeks would be) the possibility of him having lingering problems with the hip does exist unfortunately. He could very well come back as the same player without structural damage though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,031
    [IMG]

Also tww2, you are a pos.
    Anthony4Titans, The Hammer and acqua7 high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I think I'm finally convinced to find a way to get back the "it sucks" button even if I have to write the code myself.
    TitansWrath, Na$hville, Fry and 12 others high five this.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Thanks TitansWillWin2!
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,356
    I always knew he'd be good for something.
    Na$hville high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    Actually, the ban button already exists... for some.

[IMG]
    Gut and Kaeotik high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    Also a "block thread" feature would be good.

I had to avoid that Breaking Bad thread since it came around, do you know how hard that was????