Titans @ Bengals Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I didn't inquire if you were a bandwagoner. I said you were. Difference there.

And why you are on here? Because you have no other team in Tennessee to root for. Though no doubt if there were another team you'd be following them if they had a better record, as you suggested.

:rolleyes:

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Are NY Jets fans bandwagoners for rooting for the jets, when the Giants exsist? what about the Bills?....:loser:

I root for the home team, unlike you. However, when the management of the home team is so inept that it can't even draft the position they need, much less a quality player at a position they mistakenly thought they needed...well that leaves a lot to be desired. You probably don't know that Tennesseans are big football supporters, but like budadams, you also don't realize that we recognize incompetence. And when our, not yours, OUR tax dollars go to fund his stadium and profits.....WE EXPECT RESULTS!!!!!.

Go hug a freshy and enjoy your shrimp on the barbi....

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i'm sorry.. what!?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

err right ok?

Do you even know what a bandwagoner is?

Well we don't have a home team, so what is your point? And like I said, and as you said, you only follow the home team because there is no other team.

Thus you wish there was another team so you can jump on that bandwagon if they were better. Of course if they were worse you'd still claim being a Titan fan.

Well since I actually was there for 2 weeks last year. I do know that.

What does that have to do with this:

:loser:

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

Godwin's Law has been invoked.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

My prediction is that they will pick on Nick Harper on the corner all day long with Andre Johnson, Hope will be out so they probably will start, Lowry or Fuller is going to be another long day if, A. Haynesworth, K.Vandenbosh dont' play another 'L' to my calendar! :drool:

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We need a lot of turnover this offseason and top of the list would be DC and OC. Norm is more predictable than well I don't even know but its bad. I see the same thing week in and week out. It's run run pass if were up and if were losing it run pass pass with not much else. He's predictable and boring and costing us games. Yes VY is struggling but I attribute part of that to him for telegraphing the D whats next he puts VY in predictable positions and does the predictable. LW is horrible if nobody realizes that look at his stats look at his ypc look at his body look at his passion for the game and they all add up to a mediocre at best RB. He needs to turn it around or leave. The o-line take some blame but hit the hole with some authority please. Mawae is getting old and isn't the pro bowler any more and I never thought Jacob Bell was good and I still don't he sucks and can't hold off bigger DT's or quicker ones. Benji Olsen can retire now please.

Def. same story Jim Schwartz you suck at your job. His scheme sucks and he sucks. He doesn't know talent, he doesn't scheme well, and he doesn't motivate. He sticks with his way till the end. Never adapting to hs players talents or trying to mask a weakness like AH how do we help out that spot oh don't worry about it I'll play my way and he does then we get gashed. He he plays the same base scheme year in and year out expecting his player to make it work. Whats it matter if we have a cover 2 corner in a man coverage scheme who cares put him in. We need AH since Starks and Veal aren't exactly great but Veal is decent depth better than Starks IMO.

8. halt

halt Starter

Is is possible that the Titan's melt down began in the locker room? Some remarks by key players might indicate so: paraphrasing; VY "nobody can tell me anything", KB "the defense just wanted to step up and show people that there's someone on this team not named Young". And the reported altercation between AJ and AH at a local mall, which seems to have been hushed up. These don't seem to be things one would expect from a "team".

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is becoming the most taken out of context quote.

10. halt

halt Starter

care to share your introspective view?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar