Titans-Bengals

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdy_hitt, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Just got the news that I'm going to the Titans and Bengals game next week. Anyone else taking the trip? If you've gone to a Cincinnati home game before please tell me how the atmosphere is and maybe some fun stuff to do. Thanks!

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've been to many Bengals home games... Beautiful modern stadium right on the big river. Not all too different from a Titans home game as far as tailgating, walking to the stadium etc. Least rabid fans of the division, but keep in mind it's still the AFC North and fans in opposing team colors will not get the friendliest reception. Expect a mass exodus if The Bengals fall apart early..

Thinking about this matchup, if The Titans can stop Palmer they should win easily by sticking with the running game, which The Bengals can't stop. The Bengals should have zero success rushing against The Titans.. This one could easily be a field goal fiesta. That said, Palmer isn't getting sacked this year and if he starts connecting with 85, 84 and 15 it could be a long day..

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Will be in Lexington on Saturday for the Tennessee/Kentucky game then I'll make my way up to Cincy on Sunday for the Titans game.

What a great Thanksgiving weekend ay?

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Yes it is. It's about a 5 hour drive to Cincinnati for me and my friends. We'll be leaving Saturday afternoon and checking in to the Hyatt (anyone been?) sometime in the evening. Then we're going out for the night and the next thing you know, it's game time.

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Be prepared for the drastic weather change. U can go to the game in a shirt and leave in a fur, freezing ur butt off!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar