Titans @ Bills Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those of you who prefer the forum for your game comments, here you go. Do remember posts in this thread are subject to moderating.

For those of you who wish to try the unmoderated chat room, the link is:
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/chat/flashchat.php

Once the game is completed, please post all comments on the game or anything else related to the game in the Titans @ Bill Postgame Thread.

:logo:

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

So far, it's a little slow...

3. I bet the bills are still a little sore, because well we knocked them out them out for a chance at the playoffs. Hopefully they don't come out to revenge it and just play some real ball.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

So this game starts at 7 right? Eastern time? Idk if I wanna be in the chat or on here. It seems more people like being in the forum for some reason. If enough people go in the chat ill be there. For the people who never used the chat before come in during gametime. Its better then waiting to see what people say in here.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

If I get board I might be there.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats cuz everyone loves upping there post count...

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You mean if Vince is struggling you'll be there lol

8. NationofVols

NationofVols Camp Fodder

LMAO....good God.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the bills had a chance at the playoffs???

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

what affiliate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar