Titans @ Bills Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Starter

I've been quite critical of Thompson in the past....still am, in fact.

However, there's no question that he's had more of an impact at FS than anyone else this preseason.....for the first time since 2003, he's making plays.

With everything he's done in the past couple weeks, I'd say he's played well enough to earn the starting nod.

But with his history of terrible play on Sundays, I'd keep him on a real short leash. If he starts screwing up in regular season without making plays himself to compensate, bench him and make it Lowry's job to lose.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LT is a tease. He's among a number of players on the defense (Odom, LaBoy, Haynesworth and Hill) who show talent then disappear. Fisher values reliability and consistency over flash so I don't put much into the LT's INTs.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree with the short leash....if he lets the Jags shady WR beat him...I will not forgive him.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well to me, he has shown 3 games of reliability....consistency, and flash, so i for one put alot into those picks.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd say he is unreliable in coverage and im pretty sure most cowboy fans would agree with me.

lamont thompson is unreliable in every area of the game known as football. he can't tackle, he can't cover, but hey, as long as he has a few picks in the preseason it's all gravy baby.

as soon as we have to play 8 man fronts and leave lamont playing center-field you'll see the return of Terrible Thompson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar