Titans Brace for Toughest Three-Game Stretch of the Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans have secured a playoff spot and now want to finish on a roll. In order to secure home field throughout the playoffs, they may need to win two of their final three games in the toughest three-game stretch of the season. "Home field," Kyle Vanden Bosch said, "is a big deal." the Texans (6-7) have won three straight, the Steelers four straight, the Colts (9-4) six straight. S Chris Hope said the Titans remain focused because opponents "have some doubt in their minds about how good we are. But I think that is an advantage to us because we still have to prove ourselves every Sunday."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The Steelers have to play the Ravens soon, not an easy game. I don't see how, if we beat the Cows Sunday, how we couldn't get homefield. Then, even if the Steelers beat us, 2 or three losses beats 4 losses. I love that our really tough games (who knows if they actually will be) are at the very end of the season.

Steelers=Very Beatable, lost to the Colts, and it took a choke job from Romo for them to win last week.
    Colts=Beatable, we already beat them.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We're in the drivers seat, everyone else is looking up to the Titans place...

>>>edited for grammer geeks...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Were in the drivers' seat?

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

grammar

:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

7. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

We will get home feild advantage. The remaining games are tough, but hey we are a tough team as well, i cant wait for the steelers and titans game. Go titans all the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar