Titans Break Training Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Today marked the end of training camp and two-a-day practices. The focus shifts now is playing the Falcons on Saturday and then building up strength towards the season opener. Coach Jeff Fisher feel training camp put the team in a good place from both a personality and physical standpoint. "Right now, there are two things to consider. One is the personality of the football team. I think it is very good right now. They are working very well together. They challenge each other to have high expectations," said Fisher. "Secondly is what we have done physically. We’ve done more physically than we have in years past because we had to. I think it has affected us earlier in the preseason. I think we are a little tired. We don’t have the spring in our steps. That’s ok, we needed to do that (be more physical). Now what we need to do is make sure that we begin to recover as we fine tune for our opener."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well he has not used that excuse before. A+ for originality

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

In light of last weeks game, maybe we should extend training camp.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm glad it's over! No more complaining about 2-a-days. No more being tired and falling asleep in mid sentence!

5. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

You guys are vicious...

What you would like Fisher to say:

"First of all , we really sucked last week, and I don't see any reason we should be any better this week"

ON THE DEFENSE--

"I think it's hopeless"

IF VINCE WILL PLAY--

"Who cares...He damn near broke his hand, but I don't really think it will make a difference"

IF BROWN, WHITE AND HENRY WILL SHARE EQUALLY IN THE CARRIES--

"If we can get a 4th or a 5th for Chris, I'm pretty sure we'll take it..I was smoking with Travis last night ( he had some pretty good stuff) He said he was gonna play for one more year and buy a chicken farm...LenDale haha, He just doesn't know what he's got him self into"

ON THE STATUS OF ODOM--

"Who?"

WOULD YOU SPECULATE ON HOW GOOD THE TEAM WILL BE --

" Lets just put it this way...If you have tickets...you might want to go ahead and try to sell them now"

GOOD TALKING TO YA COACH --

" Yeah, right"

6. After the last game, it looks more like this...
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar