Titans @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Reynalso Hill is crap they picked on him cause they knew he is a bad corner!

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Racial, yes. Racist, no.

:duckrun:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And racial discussions are not allowed in this forum. I'd appreciate it if we moved away from this topic. Otherwise, I will have to close it.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Tell them Jeff leave Politics, Race and Religion off this forum!!!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Lendale is fat...and he has chicken grease on his fingers which makes him fumble...

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Dark Tower, good post. I guess we'll just have to go with the facts. When you talk about guys like Drew Bennett, Matt Jones moving to WR, maybe we should be doing the same with guys like Mike Vick and Vince Young, because they sure as heck don't use their arm as well as they use their legs, which was my point exactly. A bad QB is a bad QB, and right now Vick, Young and Alex Smith all fall into that category because they are athletes and not QBs. But it is more obvious in Black QBs, because with the exception of Tebow, you don't see any White ones trying to come into the league running the ball.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dark Tower nailed it. G'job.

8. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

Fair enough. Your forum, your rules. I will respect your request, and I apologize if I've inflamed the situation at all.

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I thought the series was amazingly good for the first 3-5 books, but SK couldn't close the tale in book 7 in a satisfactory manner. It would be very difficult to have lived up to my extraordinary expectations, however, based upon the plot's potential.

All in all, a damn fine read still. On the same level with the LOTR series (but a little below).

10. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

:ha: Now that's funny...I don't care who you are...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar