Titans @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't find it funny.

These LenFat jokes are just immature and plain boring.

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

yeah i like how we criticize every player on our team now. LenDale was getting praises for about 4 weeks, he hits a bump, then the bad talks start up. VY plays bad, we say we should get rid of him, now he played on good game and the critics mouths are shut. I just dont get it

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Actually this is the worst post I've ever read. His point was the top-notch guys like Brady and Romo have guys that will catch the ball when they put it on the spot.

Owens doesnt lead the league in drops this year. That was last year when he had the broken finger.

As For choking, we wouldn't have been losing if Williams and Jones hold on to those two passes. Or if the refs don't screw up the Scaife call. Or maybe even if Scaife doesn't drop the second pass up the seam. Vince had 380 yards single-handedly. If we catch those four passes he winds up with something round 500 yards total. So how do you complain about a qb who plays a 500 yard game?

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

you realize how manning has played when his targets arent as good or hurt. he still is peyton manning, but it doesnt look the same when he has bums to throw to rather than a healthy harrison and in position clark

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Jwill, your comments are ignorant.

Mcnair, mcnabb, culpepper, cunningham have done something that montana and unitas never did and up until this season tom brady has never done. They all have had a season passing rating of 100 or higher. Given that this feat has been accomplished less than 20 times don't tell me these guys are just athletes and not QBs. david garrard another one of those POS pretend QBs will also finish this year with a 100 rating.

Doug williams a name you used for passing greatness didn't even complete half his career passes.

Are testaverde, collins and bledsoe examples of great athletes who couldn't pass? I wonder because micheal vick has a better career passing rating than testaverde and collins and a better TD to int ratio than all three.

All those players you would call pretend QBs have a 52% career winning percentage or higher. So far the titans have won 60% of games vince has started.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

End of discussion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar