Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Browns Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I hope Avery shows a spark in his limited play today... would be nice to have some wr hope going forward.
  2. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,041
    time for Damian Williams and Lavelle Hawkins to step up!!! we gotta believe in them, this Cleveland team is not very good and have only beaten scrubs!
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    But the 20-30 mph cold winds with a chace of rain can give a bad team a good day.today could be a tough day for hasselbeck.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Avery has been with the team for 3 whole days...if he sees the field more than 5 plays today I will be surprised (unless we have more injuries).

This is a day for CJ to break out....hope that he and the O Line finally wake up and get in sync. Really need the running game today...
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    You are not worried about him, you are just planning to complain about him all day...just like you did about Hassleback until it became nearly impossible to.
  4. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    If avery can catch a couple passes in those 5 plays for decent yardage then he will be on his way.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Im judging hasselbeck til after the bye...i have a feeling today this will be his worst day.
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    Don't hold your breath...I think that the only way this happens is if it is some sort of WR screen (easy, no sync issues).
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $452
    ....and if it is not, it won't be from a lack of you trying to make it sound like it is...

LOL.
  6. killacalititans Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Any game links
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.