Titans @ Browns Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I hope Avery shows a spark in his limited play today... would be nice to have some wr hope going forward.
  2. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

time for Damian Williams and Lavelle Hawkins to step up!!! we gotta believe in them, this Cleveland team is not very good and have only beaten scrubs!
  3. jessestylex

But the 20-30 mph cold winds with a chace of rain can give a bad team a good day.today could be a tough day for hasselbeck.
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Avery has been with the team for 3 whole days...if he sees the field more than 5 plays today I will be surprised (unless we have more injuries).

This is a day for CJ to break out....hope that he and the O Line finally wake up and get in sync. Really need the running game today...
  5. CheeseheadTitan

You are not worried about him, you are just planning to complain about him all day...just like you did about Hassleback until it became nearly impossible to.
  6. jessestylex

If avery can catch a couple passes in those 5 plays for decent yardage then he will be on his way.
  7. jessestylex

Im judging hasselbeck til after the bye...i have a feeling today this will be his worst day.
  8. CheeseheadTitan

Don't hold your breath...I think that the only way this happens is if it is some sort of WR screen (easy, no sync issues).
  9. CheeseheadTitan

....and if it is not, it won't be from a lack of you trying to make it sound like it is...

LOL.
  10. killacalititans

killacalititans Camp Fodder

Any game links
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.