Titans @ Bucs Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It looks like Jake will play a half. What are you looking for from him and others tonight?

I'll go back to the same I was looking for last week—CJ hitting the hole and pressure from the DL from the first-team.

From Jake, I'll look at his accuracy from the pocket. I expect the Bucs to keep the coverages vanilla which should help him with reads.

2. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I'll be looking for Jake to sustain drives, complete a succession of passes and end the drives with a score.

Not too worried about CJ2K, hoping he can hit a couple of decent runs but I doubt he plays for too long.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Seems like CJ never pushes it real hard in pre season anyway. I think he wants to save his body for the regular season. He's got nothing to prove and wont chance an injury. However the other backs are fighting to stay on the team and so will see more effort on their part.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

- Jake's awareness in the pocket: knowing when to get rid of it or scramble.
    - Jake: knowing where the sticks are, keep the drive going.
    - CJ and O-line being on the same page
    - D-line getting pressure to QB

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I want to see all those things plus more of Reynaud on s special teams. We know what Mariani can do so I hope they let Reynaud get more reps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'm looking for Jake to...

[​IMG]

7. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

[​IMG]

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Dude, cat and pitbull funny as h*ll!!!!

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Seems like the same CJ0k we've seen the last 2 1/2 years, I just think he doesn't push it hard anymore.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

anyone have a link? thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar