Titans' Bulluck should report soon after European vacation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Man, if he gets serious (please, please, please) we could have one heck of a player on our hands. However, the chances of that happening are probably slim to none, but man I can dream. I wanted him coming out of college, he was so electric and everything looked easy for him. Maybe the Hellenic connection will be made and he'll start to dominate again. IDK

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is Bulluck thinking? Vacationing during voluntary workouts. For shame.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

229 on draft day. And honestly, I didn't care what his weight was, as long as he produced, but he's proven over the years that his inclining weight resulted in a declning performance. At some point he has to realize that he was wrong. It didn't work. Let me get back down to 229. I hope he can do that because when you go from heavy to slim you have a little extra bounce than you had due to the weight difference. He could actually get better because of it. But he has to want it.

4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

well its all about dedication here, mike williams is a hell of a player, and if he can keep that weight down, we could have a monster #1 or solid #2 that weve been wanting for so long. ill be following his progress alot, lets pray.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

IDK, thinking that you have a life outside of football was his first mistake. :clown:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So Chris Henry doesn't return a call to his coach and it's the worlds worst thing. Bulluck doesn't return team calls and it's all good?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As for Big Mike, can't believe he is only 24. Feels like he has been around (ha ha get it a-round, man I am funny) for awhile.

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

cmon people, think about this lol. yossarian hit it right on the head. Bulluck, is the best player on our team, Bulluck is a proven vet, its called voluntary workouts for a reason. Im not too conserned about Bulluck being a week late for workouts, i think this is the least of our worries.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He did the same thing a couple of season's ago. Team leaders aren't in Europe when they are supposed to be back in the weight room. It's a double-standard. This would be big-time talk radio stuff if the player was Pacman or Albert... uh... nevermind.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha Gunny made a fat joke :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar