Titans Caravan......hey Bi-Polar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fitantitans, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Brainerd Rd? Isn't that close to a mall in Chattanooga? And I think I was at a restaurant called Sticky Fingers near that mall? A "friend" gets exasperated at me because all of my point of references for cities are the malls.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Bi-Polar, sounds like 2 good autographs for your collection!
    NOTE...........This post was generated in 2006. The schedule is not correct for the 07 Carravan.

3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

hmmm...i wonder if i should go. Don't know what the hell to ask them. I'm sure they are tired of hearing VY questions lol

What exactly is it on Brainerd Rd? Eastgate? and are there normally alot of people there?

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

isn't the point of the caravan to give the rest of TN (outside of nashville) access to the players and promote the team to the rest of the state...

jezz, you nashville guys get 10 home games a year, plus having the players live and make appearances around town all year and you're complaining that the caravan is going around the state without a stop in nashville?

i'll gladly trade you the memphis caravan stop(s) for a preseason game at the liberty bowl...

:))

edit...whoops...just realized what I quoted was from last year...i should really start reading the time stamp more often...sorry about that...i don't usually like to reply to a thread or post this old...:))

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Awesome dude, thanks for sharing them.:yes:

6. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

2007 caravan

Yesterday was awsome, went to the Titans Caravan in Chattanooga got some good autographs and then got an experience well worth remembering. After my son and I got autographs from Ahmard Hall, and Stephen Tulloch, we decded to hang out and wait for a drawing they were having. At about 7:20 I noticed that only 4-5 people where still in line for the meet, great , and auto's. I told my son we should go back in and get some more pictures. As we went in Larry Stone was standing next to Ahmard Hall handing out some pamplets the players were signing. He struck up a conversation with me and after I told him I used to work at the stadium for the EMS/BSM he asked if I would like to meet the players! I nodded my held diligently and said sure. He introduced me to Ahmard and I got to spend the next fifteen minutes talking to the Titans starting fullback! We discussed what is was like to play in the NFL, the draft, college football, and what it was like to play with Vince Young in Texas and now in Tennessee. He was very friendly, posed for a couple of pictures, and was a really super guy. He really gave me the impression that he was enjoying the casual conversation almost as much as I was. In the end we shook hands again and he signed an additional item for me with a big GO TITANS! under his name. He is a great person, and after him giving me that opportunity and being so nice. He made a Ahmard Hall fan of me. Thanks Ahmard! :cool2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. TitansCollector

TitansCollector #9 GBNF

I saw you there, I think when I got there you where right in front of me. Was a great event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar