Titans/Cardinals Game on Nov. 29 Moved to 3:15 p.m., CT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans News

Titans News Guest

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Week 12 NFL schedule was finalized today with the originally scheduled Pittsburgh at Baltimore Sunday night game on NBC remaining in place. The Arizona at Tennessee game on ...

More...

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No biggie.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

i prefer early games. i dont like waiting

5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

That's good if I watch it at home as I am going to be doing but bad if I had picked this one to go to. Too far to drive and get back too late.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've actually really liked the mid-afternoon games. Great for tailgating, and when the moon comes up over the stadium wall and the lights get brighter it's a great sight. The Jags game was one of the best overall gameday experiences I've had in a while.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I would have a wonderful gameday experience whippin the Jags at 2am on a Tuesday in a rainstorm :lol:

8. VOLS_and_TITANS

VOLS_and_TITANS Starter

no,cmoon,its kurt warner againsdt the titans again,superbowl when kurt warner beat us,thats why they showeing it later,for ratings and more probly will watch.

9. iQon

iQon Starter

This is good. It means the league is taking notice of the team. We're very close to being on a hot streak, and you can argue we're peaking at the right time. If the demons in front of us fall to the wayside, we'll be deadly in January.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar