Titans/Cards Game Prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Same thing I thought. They will probably not ask Kurt to do too much and re-aggravate his neck pain, considering they have a commanding lead in their division over the 9ers. They also play the Vikings next week so that may be another reason.

We have all the momentum in this game IMO.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

no turnovers and we win all we have to do is keep it close so we could run the ball.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Cards will not be able to run the ball.

We get up a 10pt lead and Warner will be hit and pressured so much they'll elect to play safe and put Matt Leinart in for the second half.

38-17 Titans. CJ 170yds rushing,Defence has 7 sacks and 4 INT's.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

How many yards does CJ need to stay on track to a 2000 yard season?

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He needs to average 127yds per game.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

cj'S GOT THIS even if we lose, i think CJ gets more than 127 yards.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Forget that stupid 2000 yard mark, C.J. is about to break the single season rushing record watch.

8. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I have the Cards 28 Titans 17. With Fish starting Harper I don't see us stopping there pass attack. They have 2 great receivers and one good receiver in Breaston. Beside Finny our secondary has been horrible Griffin looks lost and bites on the play fake I think this will kill us tomorrow.:grrr:

9. titantigerfan

titantigerfan Camp Fodder

I'm thinking Titans will win 31-24. I'm hoping our run offense will be explosive enough to keep up with the Az passing offense and we maybe can get a turnover in yhere somewhere.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That would be nice. I don't see it happening though. But if we hadn't been playing from behind so much earlier in the season I think he would've had a decent chance at it with the way he's been running. :(

As for the Cardinals game....

I think we definitely want/need this game more than Cards but let's not fool ourselves guys. They aren't just gonna lay down because they have a 3 game lead in their division. There's still 5 games left after this week and anything can happen. They know this.

Hopefully we can rattle Warner early and often and put TDs on the board when we have the opportunities to do so. This is key. We can't be settling for a bunch of FG's in this one. Arizona can put up points in a hurry so even if we have a decent lead on them late in the game you can't get too comfortable. Our guys need to play a solid complete game with minimal mistakes.

I'll admit, this one scares me but I fully believe we can do it. Titans 34 Cardinals 27

If we can pull this one off I think it will do wonders for our guys confidence going into the Indy game next week. If we can manage W's in these next two games, anything is possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar