Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

1. jplusip

jplusip Starter

No McCarthy...
  2. SDCHARGEHER

SDCHARGEHER Camp Fodder

no ryan matthews either. Game should be closer
  3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Dont put off their backup. look what Ridley did to us.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Even without McCarthy we should bring home the W.
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I'm very excited already. Can't wait to get a glimpse of our offense with Locker [hopefully] tossing to Britt, Nate, Wright & Cookie!
  6. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

Anyone know if Nate will play, or how bad his injury is? We need Wright & Cook to step up huge to win this game, to say nothing of the obvious fact that we need CJ to be productive. I hope they will get Reynaud some touches, both rushing & receiving.
  7. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

Honestly the thing that will hurt this team the most is traveling to the west coast. Historically teams that are located in the eastern and central time zones always have a tough time when playing games in the pacific time zone. I mean, why don't teams factor in jet lag and just leave on Friday instead of Saturday? Would give the team ample time to recover from the trip.

With that said though, I expect this team to bounce back and show some fight. Locker is going to bring it.
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Special Teams Standout

ANYONE WANTING TO SEE THE GAME IN PERSON PM ME ASAP, I HAVE EXTRA TICKETS AND DONT WANT THEM GOING TO A CHARGER FAN. I PAID 130 EACH BUT SEND OFFERS THEY HAVE TO GO IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS FROM NOW.
    FIRST ROW
    [​IMG]
  9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I was high on the team before last week's game and I'm high on the team heading into this game. I think we'll throw more and extend our drives enough to consistenly put up 3's if not 7's. I think the defense looks much better this week despite McCarthy and we keep Rivers under 30.

I don't know if we win this game or not. I know we've got a good shot though. If Locker gets going it could give our D the boost it needs.
  10. Smash

Smash Soccer God

I hate late afternoon games and NF's. Why can't all our games be at noon/1pm ET?