Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. HeadOnASwivel Starter

Moolah:
    $2,077
    Fa-Q.
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    That's good news since we'll be punting about 10 times a game this year.
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    I missed the entire game (work and I dont have the NFL Ticket anymore) but looking at the stat line I know the Titans were down early ... but wth is wrong with CJ ... no more excuses I am giving him, the o-line sucks and all that which it does ... But what is CJ doing on this team still?

In the words of Rip Torn from "Dodgeball" CJ is about as useful as a poopy flavored lolli-pop.

The dude DOES NOTHING!!!! Jake Locker are leading rusher? This has gone from pathedic to just plain not even trying. No more ranting but had to throw in a few shots at CJ before I get intoxicated.
    :beerbang: :puke::cj:
  4. SATitan Starter

Moolah:
    $291
    O-line can't run block or pass protect. Locker's accuracy is a huge issue. D started slow and then tired cause the O couldn't put together a drive. I don't know if it's time to get Hass in the game or if we deal with the growing pains with Jake? Coaching staff, nough said. So many questions but I'll support my team and just wanna see some improvement please.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    It's not about losing, it's about how incredibly bad we are.
  5. SATitan Starter

Moolah:
    $291
    Obviously you ddin't watch the game. Don't think CJ gets all the blame in this one man. O-line was bad run blocking and pass protecting.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  6. SDCHARGEHER Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $123
    Well you guys faced 2 of the top teams since like 2004. Teams that know how to win and haven't had losing seasons since 2003. The titans still can improve this year and maybe even make the playoffs. Still I think the playoff teams will be SD, Den, Balt, NE, Pitt, Houston
  7. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,794
    Cant win when your offense only has the ball for a little over 16 minutes. The D must have been gassed at the end
  8. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,490

Calling SD a "top team" is a joke. Calling them in the "Top 2" is even more of a joke. How many SB wins for SD "since like 2004"? Better yet, how many SB appearances?
    Titans Eternal and SawdustMan high five this.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    It's truly incredible how awful our O-Line is.