Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,727
    good one?
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,836
    missed you <3
    Ryudo high fives this.
  3. razordaman Rookie

Moolah:
    $259
    After 4 ko/pr mistakes finally Hawkins is put in and returns a kick to to the 40 and the Titans score. It only took three quarters grats coach your an idiot...I applaud you for actually doing anything but standing there and looking as stupid as when the game started. Your facial expressions display to everyone that your too stupid to be a head coach.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    I honestly didn't see much to hate on from CJ today. Of course I had my face buried in my hands for most of the game so I probably missed a lot.

That said, I'm still sticking by my statement that he just needs to MAKE something happen every once in awhile. I know it's tough with poor blocking but that's why he gets paid the big bucks. I've heard several football players/writers that I really respect say the exact same thing since last Sunday. The true greats could pull something out of nothing every once in awhile.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Don't encourage it. You feed them, they come back.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,836
    I must be as fat as Junior Seau's momma
  6. TitansfaninKY Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $187

I didnt think he played horrible. A lot of his running issues were due to the O-line and play calling. He saved Locker when he caught that one short pass out of endzone and looked solid when he had the ball and our o-line gave him at least some blocking. Having said that I still wouldn't say it was a good game for him. Im not a CJ nut swinger and would definitely see him off this team but if we have him we should use him appropriately and get him the ball in space which probably means never handing off the ball behind this line.
  7. Joe Blaque Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $633
    It's not CJ suffering because of Locker or Locker suffering because of CJ.

It is the whole offense suffering from this horrible coaching staff.

Palmer is horrible, Gray is horrible, and Munch is oblivious.

Watch, Munch will come out and not show any emotion and won't be asked any hard questions and will just be all 'well San Diego came out and played well, they were a very good football team, we just couldn't execute our gameplan, our defense was tired for the whole second half from the heat, we will correct some things and go play next week.'
  8. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Not really. Just think we are playing like a bunch of nonces
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,735
    the only good thing from today is that Morgan showed some promise! Its safe to say paying mccourty was stupid he cant cover anyone. Verner is our best and only decent corner. Alabama would beat the crap out of us
    RollTide high fives this.