Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    The only debate is where we are worst, the offensive side or the defense.

The defense bothers me more.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,480
    I mean our offense has some good players the play calling is worse then when Fisher was here
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    Yeah I just heard something that CJ was quoted for saying "we did not look like an NFL team today"
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,127
    Not a very fair comparison, their salary cap for players is 3-4 times larger than ours.
  5. Joe Blaque Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $633
    The defense actually played well in the second and third quarters. Unfortunately when they're on the field for 44 minutes of game time because the offense only got 9 first downs the whole game, players tend to get tired and get run over in the 4th quarter.

The offense was atrocious today. And it is all on the offensive line and Palmer. Locker didn't have a chance.
  6. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,462
    Man made mistake of shelling out 200$ to drive down to game. Last money I spend on titans for a while. I don't see how anyone is taking anything good from this game. We were honestly embarrassing at every aspect. I've never left in the 4th quarter before it was over except today.

Time for everyone to drop expectations wayyyyyyy low. Defense gets mauled. Locker has major Accuracy issues. Oline is horrible. Ive always been a CJ supporter but damn. Idk if he's lost a step because he either cuts in the backfield or has guys all over him.

Absolutely pathetic performance today. Don't know how anyone is defending this product were putting out. It's a total POS on all fronts (minus duh dun duh duh Rob Bironussssss)
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    I'm alright with the dl, they were on the field for 43 minutes.. still got 4 sacks. Seemed to get pressure alot.

The OL bothers me alot more. Every run there is zero holes and the pass blocking has been very pedestrian also.
  8. JMUTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $640
    Went to Qualcomm Stadium today and watched Brett Kern have the game of a lifetime.
  9. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    well.. heard some interviews by munch and some titans players... munch basically said we stunk and theres a lot of work ahead of us for the week.... positive side is that nobody was injured at least long term... made a special note about third down and the importance of them being converted...

kendall wright was asked about his first td as well.... didn't sound to happy due to the loss
  10. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Okay our defense got tore up in the 1st quarter but then we actually made adjustments. They had nothing left in the tank at the end because our offense kept going 3 and out. When we get McCarthy back the defense should be solid. We have to address the offensive line, they gave CJ no holes and Locker was under constant pressure.
    Titaneers high fives this.