Titans @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes. But Vince was also more effective in the pocket too. He had an all-around quality game. That's the kind of production we need from him.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

:suspect:

3. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

agian all the VY haters are hidden in their shells this week

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

nope I am here, my comments are above..Bironas for MVP..without him we would have lost more games
    Young should have had a good game against a team we should have beat handily...the Titans still struggled scoring TD's..that will come back and haunt you against good teams..almost did against a bad team

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Refs blew another

How the heck was that a forward lateral? It was clearly behind him to lendale. Effing refs, I hate em.:irked:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I agree. Glad it never was the difference. Seems like that drive ended in a fg after a real bad sack. We got hosed on that call. I can't believe the booth wouldn't overturn something as obvious as that.

7. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Ewker,
    How many td passes would vince have to throw in a week for you to be happy? We scored 26 points, that will usually get the job done for us. I don't care how we get 26 as long as we get them. And bironas for mvp is kind of stupid. It's not like he's making 65 yard field goals every time. Most of the ones he makes nfl kickers should make. Now this doesn't take anything away from his season because a lot of nfl kickers miss those, we just happen to have a very consistent kicker.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Maybe they were just shocked to see something so cool and unique in the NFL. Like the Robot from Lost in Space, they simply said "Does not compute" and threw out a flag.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

DANGER!
    DANGER!

[​IMG]

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah- but it was nice to see him keep them off the field on that drive. I want to see them mix up the play calling with VY's getting the call out of pocket toward the end of close games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar