Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Dang lightning, go away! We have a game to play. Weather said 100% chance of rain. I wonder what the chances are that the weather forecasters muffed up the forecast for today?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How does a 600 lb man have the balls to tech self discipline?

3. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you do, I hope every time your inbred children make a mistake, someone lambastes both them and you for your failures- you pathetic, worthless piece of human filth.

4. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

How does someone with nothing better to do than insult a superior being, on an internet message board none-the-less, get even a hint of an ego in the first place?

You drive a loud truck, don't you? I bet it's the loudest in town.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Please ignore RT, he is a brown stain upon this forum.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

fans of the chefs,

You talk a lot of smack for a team that has only played 4 games against opponents that are mediocre at best. I guess 2-14 the year before makes everyone do that? It makes no sense to me why you come on a titans forum and bash our team with these ignorant comments and waste your own time. It is going to be a tough game today but if we win today, it would be good for you so you can go find the definition of being humble. In that regard, I hope we run the ball down your throat and kick your a** all the way back to KC. In my mind from these past few days, cow fans and chef fans are on the same level, ignorance. BTW I will see you on your board when you play Denver and I hope Manning throws for 10 td's on you and blows up your season in your face!!!! Then you can go back to reality of the chiefs going absolutely nowhere!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

You have issues and problems yourself. You think your worth of a human makes you any better than the cold wish you put on another? You're no different

8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

Bring on the spread formation all day! Let's ggggoooo Titans!

9. TitanicsFan

TitanicsFan Camp Fodder

Cheering for Denver because the Titans can't take care of business.

That's ****ing pathetic.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

what

every team cheers for others that could help their own standings

again.. what

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar