Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Dang lightning, go away! We have a game to play. Weather said 100% chance of rain. I wonder what the chances are that the weather forecasters muffed up the forecast for today?
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How does a 600 lb man have the balls to tech self discipline?
  3. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Camp Fodder

I hope you don't reproduce, but if you do, I hope every time your inbred children make a mistake, someone lambastes both them and you for your failures- you pathetic, worthless piece of human filth.
  4. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Camp Fodder

How does someone with nothing better to do than insult a superior being, on an internet message board none-the-less, get even a hint of an ego in the first place?

You drive a loud truck, don't you? I bet it's the loudest in town.
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Please ignore RT, he is a brown stain upon this forum.
  6. Dman

Dman Starter

fans of the chefs,

You talk a lot of smack for a team that has only played 4 games against opponents that are mediocre at best. I guess 2-14 the year before makes everyone do that? It makes no sense to me why you come on a titans forum and bash our team with these ignorant comments and waste your own time. It is going to be a tough game today but if we win today, it would be good for you so you can go find the definition of being humble. In that regard, I hope we run the ball down your throat and kick your a** all the way back to KC. In my mind from these past few days, cow fans and chef fans are on the same level, ignorance. BTW I will see you on your board when you play Denver and I hope Manning throws for 10 td's on you and blows up your season in your face!!!! Then you can go back to reality of the chiefs going absolutely nowhere!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

You have issues and problems yourself. You think your worth of a human makes you any better than the cold wish you put on another? You're no different
  8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

Bring on the spread formation all day! Let's ggggoooo Titans!
  9. TitanicsFan

TitanicsFan Camp Fodder

Cheering for Denver because the Titans can't take care of business.

That's ****ing pathetic.
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

what

every team cheers for others that could help their own standings

again.. what
    • High Five High Five x 1