Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I never thought I would ever say this but I look forward to and hope Manning throws for 10 td's on this dam chiefs team! F*** these fans , what a bunch of aholes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Name your mystery leading WR that was absent in the game. You've now dodged that question three times... because it's BS. Do you not know your players?

Every dog has his day. You're holding onto ONE season... just as delusional as the Texan fans who think they have a Super Bowl contender after 5 games. Beat a top 10 team and then I'll believe you guys are for real. You've beaten one team with a winning record (us). This ain't about what we've done... because none of us are drooling over our team, claiming we're elite, and bragging about wins against the Jags, Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, and Titans. Outside of us, those teams are terrible. And again, we were without our QB and the refs gave you guys that BS personal foul.

We went 10-0 in 2008 - and we actually beat a few playoff teams that year (Ravens, Colts, Steelers, and Vikings. Let's see how you guys do the rest of the season.

Fun fact of the day... The Chiefs have not won a playoff game since January 1994. Good effort!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RavensShallBurn

Fun fact of the day #2: Eric Fisher was 3 years old when the Chiefs last won a playoff game.

4. RavensShallBurn

Fun fact of the day #3: Andy Reid was coaching the offensive line at the University of Missouri the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game. He was only 35 years old.

5. RavensShallBurn

Fun fact of the day #4: Miley Cyrus was 16 months old and sucking on her mom's tits instead of dudes' d*cks the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game.

6. RavensShallBurn

Fun fact of the day #5: Justin Bieber did not exist the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game.

7. RavensShallBurn

Fun fact of the day #6: This Chiefs fan has a vagina.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

* fun not guranteed

9. RavensShallBurn

Fun fact of the day #7: The combined record of the Chiefs opponents this season is 7-19.

10. RavensShallBurn

Killed my flow, dude. A lot of interesting stuff there. Man, 20 years without a playoff win. Damn... LOLOLOLOLOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar