Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and they havent played a decent team either!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I'm ready for the cook off with the chefs!!! wait, it's the chiefs? what? it's a football team?

3. dhitter

dhitter Special Teams Standout

Now this is funny to me. Chiefs are good but largely untested? I could say the same for the Titans. Well you were tested one time...and lost. Good defense but pedestrian offense? As pedestrian as your 29th ranked offense? Not quite. You guys keep talking about "cocky" fans. All I am seeing on this board are Titans fans spouting off how the Chiefs are over rated...Titans are this and that. Is it cocky if an opposing fan thinks their team will win? Must be...haters gonna hate right? I live in Nashville. Titans are a class organization...I expect more from their fans. Boy am I disappointed.

4. Big Chief

Big Chief Special Teams Standout

Dallas is a decent team. They aren't the Titans but, they are decent. KC has been playing mistake free solid football all year and they will be up for this game. They know this is their biggest test yet and these teams match up well.

The offense is a work in progress but, the defense is the best the in the league. However, Smith gets it done in the 4th quarter one way or another. He's not Tim Tebow. He's been clutch and closed out games.

It should be a good one!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

probably going to stay that way until atleast week 6.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. chiefsfan29

chiefsfan29 Starter

SOS is low... But strength of victory - I'm assuming - means margin of victory, where the Chiefs have been pretty damn good.

8. Big Chief

Big Chief Special Teams Standout

It's a good thing they make whiskey in Tennessee because you guys are going to need it.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

10. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar