Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack Titans-Chiefs Smackathon Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Oct 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 21 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,705
    and they havent played a decent team either!
    The Hammer high fives this.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I'm ready for the cook off with the chefs!!! wait, it's the chiefs? what? it's a football team?
    GoT high fives this.
  2. dhitter Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $19
    Now this is funny to me. Chiefs are good but largely untested? I could say the same for the Titans. Well you were tested one time...and lost. Good defense but pedestrian offense? As pedestrian as your 29th ranked offense? Not quite. You guys keep talking about "cocky" fans. All I am seeing on this board are Titans fans spouting off how the Chiefs are over rated...Titans are this and that. Is it cocky if an opposing fan thinks their team will win? Must be...haters gonna hate right? I live in Nashville. Titans are a class organization...I expect more from their fans. Boy am I disappointed.
  3. Big Chief Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $26
    Dallas is a decent team. They aren't the Titans but, they are decent. KC has been playing mistake free solid football all year and they will be up for this game. They know this is their biggest test yet and these teams match up well.

The offense is a work in progress but, the defense is the best the in the league. However, Smith gets it done in the 4th quarter one way or another. He's not Tim Tebow. He's been clutch and closed out games.

It should be a good one!
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
    GoT, afcsouthdom, J Falk and 2 others high five this.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95

probably going to stay that way until atleast week 6.
    Titanfan12, afcsouthdom and CalgaryTitansFan high five this.
  5. chiefsfan29 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $103
    SOS is low... But strength of victory - I'm assuming - means margin of victory, where the Chiefs have been pretty damn good.
  6. Big Chief Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $26
    It's a good thing they make whiskey in Tennessee because you guys are going to need it.
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,139
    There is some more fun look-a-like stuff here :)

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/official-look-alike-thread-2013-week-5-kansas-city-chiefs.89358/
  8. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4
    41806-Emma-Stone-are-you-crying-gif-71rm.gif
    GoT high fives this.