Titans claim LB Nate Palmer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chance9, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nice depth signing. I was wondering if we'd take a look.

Still not sure why we didn't sign Ekpre-Olomu as well.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Soon to be Superbowl MVP Nate Palmer.

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Ranked 108 of 110 at his position. I've seen him play. Not good. Sorry to be the downer.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Illinois St representing!!

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Well, I'm assuming 109 and 110 were titans players..

So it's a win.

• LOL LOL x 9
    • High Five High Five x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

@RavensShallBurn so is this who you were hoping we would use our waiver on instead of ifo?

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No... I was talking about well known vets.

But now that I know you can claim an unlimited number of players until week 3 of the season, I'd be claiming just about everybody... other than the Manziels of the world.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Just remembered you saying that about Iko. I only know how waivers work in fantasy football lol.

This was more to suggest another scrub decision by our scrub coaching staff not to go for Iko over this LB that is guaranteed to suck.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree I'd rather take Iko over this guy... But I have a feeling his medicals must be really awful for only four teams to put a claim in for him.

Yea... I have the waivers in FF down for the most part. Lol Though some leagues are terrible. I stayed on 12th claim the ENTIRE season in one league last year because I scored the most points week 1, started 9-0 and remained in 1st the whole way... One and done in playoffs because my depth could only hold up so long. Pissed me off sooooo much to be punished for drafting the best. Straight communist waiver system BS.

Anyways... Yea, didn't realize you could literally claim anyone and everyone until week 3. Seemed too good to be true to me. Hope we take advantage of it.

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar