Titans @ Colts Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

munchak needs to go, palmer needs to go, but bruce matthews really needs to go. the o line has gotten worse and worse, game in and game out. first they were at least providing pass protection, but now no running block and no passing blocks either

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I'm not hating on him. It's clear he should be starting. And his future looks bright. I'd just like to see a little more awareness when the game is literally on the line.

I'm by no means blaming Locker for the loss. This is all Munch and Hass.

3. MAAANDUDE#31

MAAANDUDE#31 Rookie

I dont get how he blew it. He played well IMO. What was he supposed to do with the situation he was given?

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Anyone coming down on Locker for some reason is totally off base. He's a rookie backup, who doesn't get many snaps on practice. He continually comes off the bench in huge pressure situations, always from behind, and plays with as much poise as I've ever seen from a rookie.

Once again he gets the call from off the bench to try to save the day. That is exactly what he did, he moved the offense well and put points on the board. Big F'n deal he didn't throw a TD on 4th down, it happens.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

WTF. Knocking Locker now? Yeah, he's come up short in three games. In those three games, he also came off the bench and gave us a chance when we shouldn't have even had a chance because we were already down several scores. Are you guys for real?

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

They need to permanently install a dirty mop on his locker to know that he's one crappy game away from... cleaning crap.

7. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

lol

looks like i was right

8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

I dread what's coming (and has already started) on this board.
    Everyone looked like crap today. Everyone!
    Hass included. But for all the "I told you so", Locker nutswingers.....
    If you think he is the sole reason we lost this game (as many threads have already started)......you are stupid!
    O-line sucked, defense was horrendous, receivers sucked, coaching was possibly the worst I have ever seen.
    Locker should have come in earlier. No doubt.
    Before everyone starts on the....."but Locker scored a TD".......
    Even the play by play called how far off the backs and safeties were playing.
    And the int goes on CJ. He had it in his possession.
    If it wasn't for Hass, we would not have been in the position to even have a shot at a playoff prayer.
    Yea....yeahhhh...I know.... "If Locker had been starting...." blah.blah...
    And if your grandmother had balls, she would be your grandfather.

We have some of the best and smartest fans around......but we also have some idiots as well.
    This is like the McNair/Volek, VY, etc.....crap.
    How'd that work out?
    Most of us expected 8-8 at best. That's what we are.
    My problem is the absolute lack of effort, game planning, motivation, and calls by a terrible coaching staff.....that I had defended, but no more!
    The team did not shw up....no matter who the QB is/was.
    That's why this staff is the biggest issue we have.....IMO.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why do people come on here and ask us what happened in the game?

Either watch it or go to ESPN and find out.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

F*cking Jeff Fisher has polluted our fanbase too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar