Pre-Game Thread Titans @ Colts Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tank

Tank Guest

Is this titanswillwin2

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you must have been sipping pepsi with Cook during the second half. sLuck sucked all day, but the pressure was dialed down by Gray after the half for some reason. lots of 3 man fronts instead of the blitzes in the first half. Ponies decided too run the ball second half and the Titan D folded. Then when the Titans had too have a stop too get the ball back the D collapsed.

And the run game was horrid. Last I checked every OLman on the Titans are NFL caliber so opening a lane for the Titans world class scatback is something most of them have been doing since grade school.

Again your level of NFL knowledge is limited if you blame JL for this L, he gets his share no doubt but this one is on MM/JG/OCtandem more than the players IMO

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I H5d the second one out of pity

4. Tank

Tank Guest

You are right. I was completely wrong. How dare I think I know more than you. I'm sorry, I hope I didn't ruin your day. You are the man, an absolute beast.

.....I pity your life, I decided to give you an ego boost. Have a great day.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

well it is raining so dont stay out too long

6. Tank

Tank Guest

Last word

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

last last word.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Jake did more to help the colts win, than he did to help the titans win 10 points off of "Joke"lockers int's It's not my fault you are too ignorant to acknowledge the facts

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From what I can tell, the coaches assumed he was short and made the call in for the sneak. Jake hurried up to get the snap off before the Colts D could set so didn't hear the coaches change the play.

From Munch:
    “I think what happened there is that we were in no huddle and we gave him the code for sneak because originally when he went down, it didn’t appear he had the first down. Actually the way he had him marked the play was called in to go ahead and sneak to get the first down because it was third-and-short so instead of lining up and trying to get a play going, we thought we’d just put the sneak in and get the first down, get the chains going. Obviously once they marked it, he already had the play and he just ran it. We were trying to contact him, obviously, but with all of the chaos going on, he still thought it was third down.”

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuuh 80%MM/OCtandam 20%JL/other 10 guys on field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar