Titans @ Colts in primetime

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

is that all?
    what were the final scores?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2006: 27-22 W against miami
    2005: 17-13 W against arizona

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

granted... those teams blew...
    but we gotta bring our game

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fish will have us ready.

5. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

If those squads could stay less than a TD difference against Indy, I like our chances.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Be careful what you wish for. We all better hope Sorgi doesn't come in and score at will against he Titans D. We all haven't seen him play much, he might be psyched about this chance to play and make the best of it.

Titans D needs to keep the pressure on him and keep him off balance and uncomfortable.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

We need to score TD's in the red zone. I'm betting Sorgi leads these scrubs to 2TD's and 2 FG's. Titans are going to have to produce 28 points to win this game IMO.

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

VY needs to do what he does best, run, and run a lot to keep the D honest.

Even though this is a meaningless game for the Colts, they still would like to stay sharp before their week off. The fans will be loud as usual I'm sure. The Titans cannot get behind in this game or else say bye bye to their chances.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What if they put Sorgi in and Albert does a "laydown" on him and they have to put Manning BACK into the game?

:)

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

that would be a trip- but I don't think he'd put Manning back in. I think they only are carrying 2 QBs on their roster. It will be interesting to see if they activate a 3rd QB for the game Sunday just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar