Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans consider some WR shuffling

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    Some high volume shuffling going on in our organization. Good ole Munchak, never afraid to make the drastic moves!
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $164
    nothing says decisive quite like grabbing a guy from your own PS
  2. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    no better way to replace 2 guys who don't play then with 1 guy who won't play.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Justin Gage wasn't nearly as bad as everyone thinks, he was a decent talent, just not number 1 receiver material...probably not 2 either lol.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $164
    still cracks me up he choose too be unemployed rather than lower himself too come back too the Titans last year.

Hows that working for you JG?
    BiscoPhan11 and Alzarius high five this.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    Honestly he MIGHT be slightly better than D-Will for now, so he would get a chance to get plenty of playing time here.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    And if not better than D-Will, I would definitely take Gage over Hawkins at least.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,991

Quite funny tbh. So many people would LOVE to make a roster. He chooses not to because he thinks he is a lot better than he is.
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,704
    and you know this how?
  8. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,719
    He played 8 years in the league and had all sorts of injuries. I'm sure he can afford to set a price. I'd rather see someone hang it up at the right time, than risk a life changing injury to be depth for a mediocre team.