Titans Contacting Available WRs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Keeferdog, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Chad Jackson to be cut by Patriots

Is Chad Johnson worth taking a look at? I don't know a thing about his game but I think he might be one of the better WR's cut this weekend. Gaffney beat him out for the slot reciever spot and the other WR's kept were special teams guys who earned their spots bc of their return and cover skills.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

already discussing it in the cuts thread...maybe we can merge them

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Get him. He'd be a nice pick up.

4. titansfan4eva24

Saw him at pats training camp....you would not beleive how jacked he is.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I want him. He's better than Chris Davis and Paul Williams.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I remember eying this guy out of college. He is a freak, and you always have to question his talents or work ethics if he is being cut by another team.

He is young enough to get cheaply, and I believe he is definitely worth taking a shot at - although I do think for us to be an elite superbowl team, we need an elite receiver. Maybe a new scene and back to SEC country is what he needs. And, another CJ !!

7. titansfan4eva24

I want him because he has Size, Speed, and can get yards after the catch. Something that is lacking on this team.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

How is his knee? I mean he did get beat out by JAG Jabar Gafney so let's not make this guy out to be a beast.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

He maybe better than anything we have!!!!! No joke we need something I am all for it!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titansfan4eva24

They said he was 100%. I think it is simply an over crowding issue in new england

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar