Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans corner says Jake Locker reminds him of Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jul 25, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,009
    Lol i know right! Its my favorite wide eyed gif to use.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    Work ethic and mental ability can make a huge difference between players so I feel like the comparison was bogus. Yes they are a little similar, but lots of kids have been compared to Peyton manning and where are over half of them now. The difference is Peyton puts in the work and has the mental ability to run an offense. When Vince hears boos he runs home and gets his pistol and goes missing for days, when jake hears boos he goes to work the next day to fixes his mistakes. Does that sound similar at all?
  2. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,563
    Locker's first pass today was a pick by griffin. (ball behind Washington on a crossing route.). He said "get that bad one over with early".

Funny reply but it does bug me he was off target right off the bat. Hopefully he will improve where Vince didn't.
  3. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    where did you get that it was a ball behind washington?
    hopefully it's some rust... i know that's an excuse i sometimes make when i drop a catch i typically would make during gametime..
  4. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,563
    http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...ssey=tab|topnews|text|Sports Tennessee Titans

"Locker got off to a shaky start. On his first pass attempt in 7-on-7 drills, he overthrew wide receiver Nate Washington. Safety Michael Griffin intercepted the floating football"

(yesterday's report said "behind")
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,288
    To be fair, Vince was a black guy living in TN, he had that gun for if the KKK wanted Vince Young soup. It's only because of his idiot mother that anyone was thinking he would shoot himself. Yea he's very emotional, but he's not suicidal.
    Titanic_Sub high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    That us such an ignorant comment I'm not going to waste my breathe. I'm saying that there is more to players than just physical ability. Locker is a much better QB than VY has or ever will be

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,288
    Are you in the KKK?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $379
    Will Vince does have a championship and 2 pro bowls.....
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $118
    college championship and thirteenth alternate in multiple probowls.

He did wint RoY gotta 'the Diva' that much