Titans could see Tebow in wildcat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tebow aint gonna do jack, most overrated player of all time in any sport

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Ya, i get that. I enjoy it too. Tebow seems to get more than his fair share and it is usually directed at who he is rather than at how he plays.

3. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

No way, I had to watch the guy play for Denver all last year and it was horrible. Of course there were some exciting moments but it wasnt worth it for Denver! I doubt he will be in the league in 3 more years!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Huh, I haven't noticed that... directed at his terrible QBing is what I hear the most.

Different circles, I suppose.

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

He won't be in the leauge next year ... unless McDaniels gets a HC job

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I hope he does not play any wildcat. Our defense would give him over a hundred yards rushing and a couple of TD's. We need sanchez throwing picks and fumbling and getting sacked to win this game.

7. Thaddeus43

Yeah I haven't noticed it either ... I think most people don't like him because ESPN literally talked about him 24-7 last year, but anyone with half a brain (apparently no one at ESPN) could see that he was a joke of a QB holding back an other wise very good team

8. Thaddeus43

If anything our D will let him get 100 yards passing, which is even more embarrasing ... thanks Griffin.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I just hope Jake doesn't pick up any yards rushing tonight or the clueless ESPN Commentary team will call him "the next Tebow".

I honestly think we beat up Sanchez get out to a big lead and then see Tebow mid-way through the 3rd quarter. Could be interesting.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I think Tebow would make one hell of a running back maybe even a full back but as far as playing QB and actually passing the football... its a defensive wet dream.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar