titans coverage

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by paraconspiracy, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i'm moving to boone, nc in the fall. anybody know if the titans will be on tv there? its just across the Tn border.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you'll definately get the panthers games on fox, but maybe you'll get lucky and they'll show the titans on cbs a few times a year.

my suggestion, nfl sunday ticket. i live in jacksonville and i've had it the past three years and cant remember life without it.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If I could not attend the games I would get NFL ticket. Are Jaguar games blacked out on NFL ticket? And if they are is it because they do not sell out or because you are in the Jaguar primary market?

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if they dont sell out the game is blacked out period if your in the jacksonville area. if they sell out the game isnt on sunday ticket, but it's on regular network tv.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

aaaah! thanks for the info.

6. AFI

AFI Guest

we titans fans dont have to worry about our games getting blacked out

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I know where Boone is. I bet their CBS affiliate is the one from Johnson City, TN. If that is the case, you will probably get Titans games.

8. Treadhead6

Treadhead6 Peanut Gallery

Sorry to break the news to you - CBS affiliate for Boone is Charlotte, NC. My parent's live in Avery County, which is the county south of Watauga county. You'll need to either a) get Direct Ticket or b) find a bar in Boone that has it. Otherwise you'll be watching Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, or someone else on the East coast. Your so close too. I have family in Johnson City, TN and Titans are on every Sunday. Oh well....

Take heart though, Boone sure is a pretty place.

9. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

In Boone you get the Steelers.

10. H Man

H Man Guest

Amen Brother. I got the ticket when I moved to Sarasota in 1998. Best deal going.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar