Titans Crushed by Jaguars 37-7

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

How about Vince Young saving 4 pts with his tackle. That's bad when that's the biggest play your qb had.

i love these stinkin' titans.

i don't know about you but my *** is sore after that one.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I blame the coaches because this team looked neither prepared nor motivated to play today. Coaching is more than just play calling.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh yay I cannot wait for the Giants and Colts games.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Broken record...

If i said that exact same thing gunny would be having a cow about how i'm a fair weather fan.

His idea of being a real fan is calling fisher the best coach in league history and calling peyton manning a homo. I would expect as much from an 8 year old.. Not an adult..

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ha.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Vince really has some speed. I think we should convert him to WR, just like the Jags did with Matt. I am only half kidding......

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Well, I try not to name call posters, but I probably do sometimes. Regardless, I stand behind my comments. The coaches need to light a fire under some butts and that didn't happen today.

If I owned this team I wouldn't stand for any more performances like what I saw today. The motto for the rest of the season needs to be "no more excuses." This losing attitude has to go.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:rolleyes:

how is life as a drop kick?

Well since we are on the subject, quote me when I have said Fisher is the best coach in league history?

And quote me when I have called Manning a homo.

Oh gee, you can't do it and guess what you won't respond to this thread. Real shocker there when confronted you run like a pansy.

Back under the bridge troll.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Broken record...

I agree with everything you have said. This is a poorly coached team. The jags had some injured players and had lost three games. They were hardly unbeatable and ranked only 20th on offense. Against us they look like a super team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar