Titans Crushed by Jaguars 37-7

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yep, there was no excuse for the outcome today. I'm sick of it.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

before this game the jags scoring differential was 74-17. they are very tough at home.

4. Broken Record

Over half of those points came in one game, the blowout against the Jets. The Jags are who we thought they were. If you want to crown them, then crown their ***. :ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

17 points in 3 points is still good defense.

Not hard to win games when the defense holds teams to less then a TD per game.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that doesnt change the fact that they're giving up less than a touchdown per game and have two shutouts at home.

7. Broken Record

No doubt about that. But they haven't played anyone with a winning record at home either. Also, they lost to the Redskins and the Texans on the road. That's what I would call a beatable team whether we played in Jacksonville, Nashville or Timbuktu.

8. Toly

Toly Free your mind

It's painful to say this, but I'm getting used to watching the Titans getting blown out 5-6 times every season. I don't see any excuses for pathetic losses like the one today. It's a disgrace to the game itself.

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

bye bye woolfolk

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

can someone please explain to me why we would throw the ball 20 times in the first half with a rookie QB... especially when we know their run D is supposed to be down with some key player out?

and yes woolfolk is horrible. youd think he would work twice as hard knowing he's been a bust so far... the guy is not only bad at making plays...which you cant always ask for in a player... but he just looks lost out there... after 3 years in the league you would think he would know where to be so he doesnt get a big play busted on him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar