Titans Cut Seven

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

he just sucked....

2. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I believe he had some route running issues.

As far as being a wasted pick......the 6th and 7th rounders are always a gamble. Cortland F. was drafted in the 7th round as well as Reynaldo Hill. Both have turned out as great contributors.

All the best Jonathan Orr!

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He'll make another team's PS...maybe even ours. He had some really good moments at Wisconsin. Letting him go now also gives him a decent shot of being re-signed.

4. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

The shame is we drafted him over M. Colston...

5. Nash

Nash Starter

Orr rarely made a catch with his hands... almost always made body catches.. that has been an emphasis this year to try and develop receivers that match up with Vince's throwing style.. that's why Moulds, Jones, Davis,R Williams, Ealy all look like they will make the team to me.. they snatch the ball out of the air..

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not Pakulak!!! Well, I guess he knew it was coming...

7. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Wasn't Orr oft injured??? I think that's why we didn't see him this preseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar