Titans cuts thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reo

reo Starter

Ealy's on the PS. get over it people. One of the main reasons he could be released was b/c they were probably pretty sure they could get him back on the PS.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well first off I think Gage is better. But you you take away crap from crap it's still crap. He wont be a big loss. Besides he's hurt.

I just wish our front office gave a damn about investing in quality receivers rather than trying to find some diamond in the rough that were never going to find.

I mean were upset about losing Roydell Williams. Most teams would be happy to get rid of him yet were upset about it. That should show how bad it is that we accept such mediocrity from our offense.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Ealy hasnt done much to make a case to be considered the best WR on the team. When BJ plays good, hes is alot better, from what i have seen of Lavelle, he is better and Gage is our best WR as of right now.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

When BJ plays good...I must not be watching. Ealy outperformed Chris Davis and Paul Williams this preseason. BUT Jeff Fisher says "winning" is what's important in preseason games. Not talent evaluation, of course.
    And Gage/Roydell is close. Gage had more yards, but Roydell had more TDs. I always side with the guy that gets the points.

5. titansfan4eva24

I never said he wasnt better then those 2 bumbs. I was simply saying he isnt the best on the team.

6. titansfan4eva24

BJ has shown flashes of his potential, he just has problems being consistent, hence the entire WR core.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Eugene Wilson safety/corner we had him in during free agent period and he is released might provide a little depth for min. We should sign Jackson now but we wont........staff does not want to admit they blew it with Paul Williams.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The only reason Ealy was given a chance was because of Young. No one drafted him, no one brought him in as a free agent. He isn't good enough to even be on the PS. There are other players cut by the Titans that are better than Ealy.
    Drop Ealy and add Cramer to the PS, he is a better all around player

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is pitiful.

Gage
    J-Mac
    Jones
    Williams
    Hawkins
    Davis

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm pretty sure Cramer is well beyond PS limits in both years played and games played.

Ealy has shown some good things, and I thought he'd make the final roster over Williams or Davis. He certainly has shown enough to earn a PS imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar