Titans DE position is set !!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

No need what so ever to draft a DE in the 1st rd. maybe find a gem in the late rds. but the Titans need to shore up the center/ saftey and DT positions via FA/draft, The DE rotation should look like this, Morgan, Sheppard on one side while Wimbley and Klug anchor the other side , Egboh would be your 5th rotating DE, let the young DE come along slowly stepping in due to injury or uneffective starters .

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Klug should stay at DT. He has already shown he can be productive from that position, and we saw what happened with the JJ experiment. I am optimistic about Morgan this year since this will be his first full year of being healthy (barring another set back), but I wouldn't say we are set. I agree that we should address the DT position in the 1st round bc I think it will help out the whole Dline, but we still need help at DE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Sheppard shouldn't be in anyone's two deep

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Is this thread some sort of a sick, tasteless joke?

5. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Then let it be Egboh and Morgan.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

One man, infinite dumb threads.

7. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

This site is full of dumb threads, what else is new.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. gran54

gran54 Starter

This thread is ridiculously stupid. Are you kidding me? Klug moving to DE? What are you smoking ...... We have barely any depth at DE and DT as well. Much less being 100% sure that our top 2 DE's will produce. No doubt he have to go D-line in round 1 and possibly round 2. I hope this guy doesn't work for the organization .....

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yep.

10. wg53

wg53 Starter

Far from set.

If Decastro is gone the Titans should draft either Perry, Mercilus, or Kuechly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar