Titans DE position is set !!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaSTEVE37

NinjaSTEVE37 Camp Fodder

This thread is a ridiculous thought. The only thing the K.Wimb signing means, is we have the luxury to pass on a DE in round 1 if the guy we want is not there; and draft BPA or trade down. You and the rest of us Titans fans can sure as sh*t gaurentee that we will draft multiple DE's in this draft, we need them and there are quality guys at the position that can be found throughout this year's draft.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

When you play weak offenses it inflates your numbers.

Our D sucked last year any time we faced a decent offense. If not for multiple penalties the saints would have blown us out.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Personally I think signing Wimbley means being able to go DT or BPA in rd 1 if they want to. Maybe an unexpected DE falls. I dunno. But I think it allows them to take who they want. To me the middle DL will still be the biggest weakness, IMO, especially if they sign Samuel.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yep. Need a good big body at DT to rotate with Casey and Klug (I think can be found in the 2nd-3rd round)

And we also need to make up for the Morgan pick, hopefully Wimbley can fill that gap. It sucks having to spend more picks to make up for your first round pick from just a few short years ago.

We have been fairly horrible with our first round picks. We got lucky with CJ. Very fortunate he lit it up like he did.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yep we need to find another Casey in the 3rd round. :brow:

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We need to another draft like last years, that has been such a great draft so far.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

I think it's very possible, for some reason i have the good confidence in our FO and HC.

[​IMG]

maybe cause this guy is a goner :lol2:

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't expect it to be as good, any time you get 4 starters and a potential franchise quarterback from one draft, you really cannot complain lol. Not to mention the hopes we have for Harper and Campbell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar