Titans Defeat Packers 35-21

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I was very impressed with VY. Also BJones. He's Baaaak!!!! The whole team looked very motivated. What a difference from the last two games.

:whoop: :banana: :nana3:

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I didn't see it, but the score caught me totally offguard. I'm like, "Thirty-five points! Who now?!" Then I'm like, "Where am I?" Cracked me up.

But the passing stats. Ur ur. Fifty percent stuff? Now Volek, if the stats were right, 1-1 for 54 and a TD? Perfect. That's right. Don't do anything else at that point to F it up. Show 'em that you can, throw for throw, onesy for onesy, outperform Brett Favre, or at least, make it matter more.

What the heck? Now I'm pissed I missed it. I wasn't even pissed at our piss poor performance record, I just didn't pay attention to the game being played on Friday. What the heck? Why didn't someone in this crap bag town tell me? Guess everyone just cares about the Vols playing Saturday.

Now I have to wake up Sunday morning and watch it at 10 a.m. not in high definition on the NFL Network. They're playing every single other preseason game before it from now until then.

Dangit! Now I can't go to church.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Jones does look back from those stats. I better pick him up for fantasy just in case.

(Szzzchhckk) "#1 wide receiver coming into view! Over! (Szzzchhckk)

4. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

:yes: It feels good to win. Finally they showed some backbone.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

definately good timing as well going into the first game.

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Got the win but just as important the D played great except for the mistake by Hill. QBs looked good and nice to see Jones and Calico play and play well. Our QB situation whether by plan or circumstance puts the Jets in a tough postion as far as who to game plan for. Could Young start or Volek if he's still here or Collins, nice problem for them to have.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or Thompson....

8. notsolegato

notsolegato Camp Fodder

it was an encouraging thing to see VY play as well as he did, we won't have to suffer collins as long if vince can keep that up

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Calico's other leg/foot hit the pylon so its arguable wether its a TD or not but from most of the public view it would be a touchdown, i mean he hit the PYLON, when a guy dives towards the endzone but doesnt actually hit the endzone grass but hits the pylon its a TD, so why not Calicos?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you need to get two feet down to complete the catch. the pylon doesnt have anything to d with that. when you dive for it when you're running down the sideline you already have control and possesion of the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar