Titans Defense Susceptible to WildCat?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

You have to temper those numbers with when he was getting those catches and what was on the line for many of them. He kept drives alive...never was even in the package in the red zone, so no TDs is not a surprise. I believe if he had been in the RZ package he would have 1-2 easily by now. He is a mismatch for many LBs we face.

Something is keeping him off the field...maybe lack of blocking skills or something, but I am betting he turns into another weapon once they get him in the lineup more often. I don't think he is going to be a Ben Troupe...

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im sticking with the tried and true story of our Season. Even when the offense is clicking this damn Secondary and Special Teams keep sucking it up against good teams.

If they Titans are to have a hard day, it's going to be because of the Secondary and Special teams. We lose if this story continues........

3. TitanPredBrent

TitanPredBrent Camp Fodder

I see no differences in these 2 teams except for QB. I think every other phase is equal. If it were played on a neutral field, I would say 24-23 Titans just because of the VY factor. He makes defenses work more during the week. Since it is in Nashville I say 27-19 Titans.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

My prediction, RW fumbles twice and that's the difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar