Titans @ Dolphins Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Don't worry, Fisher will defend Collins and day he did a lot of nice things today.

We couldn't make a stop on third down to get the ball back for one last try..and of course it was a long completion to Hill/s side. He sucks man..really sucks some big time *ss.
  2. TitanFan4Life

TitanFan4Life Stronger Than K-Bulluck

Quetin Gather blew it...that blow was completely unnessecary and it cost us...

Well, look at the bright side boys, as Frank said, THIS was a new titans team...

Some of the guys really came to play today...Finnegan (I'm really starting to like this guy), Big Cheese, Bennett, Givens, Scaife, ect...

I say this team looks like a 4-12 team, we can beat the Texans...
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Collins and Ganther are the goats for this loss.

[​IMG]

Hey- we weren't supposed to win anyway. It sucks we lost, but I'm satisfied enough with the way we played.
  4. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

so long .500...
  5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Thompson and Hill again should be ashamed of taking a paycheck. Hope and Jones are the only DBs worth a freaking dang. Finnegan played well and wish he had the skills to take over the #2 CB job from Hill. I have never seen two players make such ridiculous angles on tackles as Thompson and Hill.

I don't want to hear how this is the best game we have played "so far". If we could not beat a crappy team like the Dolphins with the opportunities we had we are going to be scorched by everyone else.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hey, is that Jeff's rally beard?
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

we play Houston 4 times ?

btw ... i think it's time to change your sig AND Avatar
  8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

even tho we lost u have to feel better about our Defence... i guess.. idk im not use to having the worst team in the league
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Reynaldo's dreads
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I tell ya- the way the defense played (despite Reynaldo and LaMont)- I will be cheering loud and proud for them next week. I thought they played a really good game. The blitz packages (finally) were fun to watch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.