Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans @ Dolphins Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,664
    Guess Frank has forgotten what a win looks like already...until this team can prove it can win when its right on the plate in front of them I say they are still the same old bag of rocks.

I would say that is still up for debate...those are 2 games that not gimmes the way we play.
  1. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Yeah, that is kinda funny--as horrible as Collins and the offense has been, we HAVE had the opportunity to win 2 out of those 3 games in the last few moments.

Collins was bad again. Don't start Vince, just use him more and let it build naturally. If Vince grossly outplays KC then let it happen like that--don't just proclaim VY the starter right now.
    • Staff / Moderator

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,664
    Bud may be so fed up with Collins continuing to fail miserably that he may demand Vince start next week.

I am not giving Collins any credit. Problem is he has looked like so much crap the past two weeks that when he plays an average game like today...like he should as a minimum for his pay and experience...people want to start saying how good he looked. He overthrew guys today like crazy.
  2. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    I counted 2 to Bennett that would have been for 35+ yards each.

He floated a duck to Troupe that blew a 1st down opportunity for about 15-20 yards.
    • Staff / Moderator

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,664
    He made throws today that any starting QB SHOULD make, yet could not make the ones that very good QBs would make.
  3. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Rather, get the whoppin sauce laid on us
    • Staff / Moderator

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,664
    The thought of TO matched up with Hill is just scary.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,054
    :barf:
  5. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    Nah don't worry he's got Thompson over the top......:bricks:
  6. eberry Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Man, to tell you the truth, if we luck into any offensive production (like today) we can be competitive, even with you know who.

We know we've got guys that can play on D, it's just if they watch nothing but 3 and out's and turnovers in the first half that they just can't keep up, while the other team gains all the confidence in the world b/c they know we can't hurt 'em even if they turn it over.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.