Titans Draft Needs

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I watched a good bit of the UCLA vs. Washington game to watch Sankey and Barr. Barr would flash on occasion, but many times just seemed to take himself out of the play. Certainly a raw prospect, but of all the NFL teams we know him the best since his DC is now our LBer coach. Sankey is a tough little runner. I think the 4th or 5th rnd is when we need to grab our RB.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Oh yeah every rookie must coming out playing like they are destine for the HOF. How stupid of me :facepalm:

Ensah had 8 sacks by the way. I know how you can't stand being wrong.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The point is id rather see a more solid prospect.

Barr could be a double digit guy in year two or do next to nothing at the next level.

He's just not that talented and he won't surprise me to be a bust or take a good slip on draft day.

5. Clark

Read jackass

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

And like I said their has been riskier prospects drafted higher then 11.

7. Clark

Doesn't mean for a split second it's a good idea or one I want to see

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I do think Derek Carr is one of the better QB's in the class with a potential high upside (not worried about his bro)..but I agree, not sure he is the one for the Titans. NT is going to be a key position for this team and the LB's...If they can get a guy that can command double teams etc, that could open up the Defense big time. A shut down CB would be nice too...I'm just not too sure that Barr is the "Answer" at 11. Maybe I am wrong...

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

When did I say draft him? Do I like him as a prospect yes. Would I draft him yes. What I did say is he probably won't make it to us a 11, which is very possible. He has more upside and better production then last year top ten picks, but to say he's a mid-round pick c'mon. Talent wise yes he should, history will tell you a different story.

10. Clark

Much rather see us take Carr or nix over Barr. We have too many LBs as it is. That pick doesn't make much sense

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar