Titans Draft Visits -- What They Tell Us

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Actually, I remember that now. You were one of the few who kept a level head.

2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

We will see what year two of web and whiz have in store for draft. This a big year for them and Titans.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lewan was a good pick for us. Mett needs some solid protection this year. A trade down is the best case scenario but I have doubts the league is as high on Mariota as he is perceived in the media lately.

We will see.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

Considering OT remains a big need there is no doubt Lewan was a great pick. Especially encouraging that he was the best rookie OL last year despite limited action.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

My phone will be off an hour before the draft all the way up until I get caught up on my DVR (have Age of Ultron tickets). I'm going to miss seeing the forum and twitter explode.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. The Playmaker

Also, Todd Gurley visited the Titans a couple days ago.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

What the hell is Age of Ultron and how in the world is it more important than this draft?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. The Playmaker

The new Avengers movie is coming out Thursday night. I wanted to go Friday night but half my friends are leaving for the summer on Friday and the other half have something else going on. So we're going Thursday night and me and some of the guys are turning are phones off before the draft and keeping them off until we get back to the house and can watch the recording.

So technically I am missing the draft but with the phone/media blackout I'm basically pushing it back a couple hours.

So when I randomly come on the forum at like 2 am and make a 100 posts, now you know why.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Beckham Jr would have been a better one...hindsight is 20-20 though :)

10. The Hammer

Nah, LT>WR, plus ODB had Eli Manning throwing to him. No way he does as well in TN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar