Titans Exercise Options

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SuperTitan, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperTitan

SuperTitan Camp Fodder

Mike Sherman? What would he do?

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

There's a Salvation Army store in West Nashville. There was a time when many mornings as you drove by you'd see a bunch of junk piled up by the dock on the side of the place. The SA then installed a security camera and posted a sign saying that illegal dumping would be prosecuted.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

So if we have extended Chow and he is under contract to us, would we get compensation from the Cards if they sign him?

4. No. You don't get compensation if it's a promotion (from OC to head coach in this case). Teams can only really demand compensation for lateral moves (like with John Gruden from Oakland to Tampa).

You can prevent a coach that's under contract from being allowed to interview for a job, but that's generally not done because it makes you look particularly bad.

5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

where did you hear/read this..i looked on espn.com and saw nothing...that would suck if he showed up here...anybody recall 4th and 26 for the pack...:grrr:

6. goawayschwartz

goawayschwartz Camp Fodder

is schwartz resigned?

well is he? HE BEST NOT BE RESIGNED. he is garbage. he does not know how to coach a defence and he also dosnt know where to put people. just look at the secondary from last week for example. we have the talent but not the right coaching from a defensive perspective. get rid of schwartz, fix the secondary and the DL with moving of players and draft some key D players. IF THEY KEEP SCHWARTZ ITS BECAUSE OF BUD ADAMS FRIENDSHIP. why hasnt our franchise learned that its business before friendship. please tell me they didnt resign schwartz? and if the resigning option hasnt occured please tell me the posibilities of him staying.

thankz

7. Oh, good. I've always said what we need around here is yet another Schwartz thread...

8. how can u say that we have the talent in the secondary.... have u watched lamont thompson and reynaldo hill

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Dammitall, I wish you had said re-signed as opposed to resigned. I thought the dude had quit for a minute there.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You and me both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar