Titans explore new wrinkle for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Some OC's try to force the QB to be in their system. Other OC's tailor the system to the strength of the QB.

We got rid of Palmer, interested in seeing if this "genius" is as good as advertised.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Time to let it go man. Hes gone, hes not coming back. There will be no more championships in VY's future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

TitansWillWin2 still thinks Britney Spears will be a good mom.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Bironas didnt have a chance to make any clutch field goals this year lol. Vince had the 28th ranked defense his rookie year and lendale white and chris brown as his rb and roydell williams, brandon jones, drew bennett, and bo scaife. Where as Locker has Britt, washington, Wright, Cook, Stevens, and damian williams who was better than any titans wr vinces first two seasons! Your opinion on this is comical man

5. JCBRAVE

Youre dumb, you really are, Bironas missed plenty of what woulda been winning FG's this year. I mean they were in 2nd and 3rd quarters, but momentum swung and we lost cause of him.

6. TitansWillWin2

Thats not a clutch FG and he didnt miss that many. 25-31 is not terrible especially considering that I think one of them was like 60 yards

7. TitansWillWin2

and I think I remember one being blocked as well.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You never know. He could win the spelling bee at ITT Tech.

9. JCBRAVE

Bironas used to be so good, now he's just another kicker his team can't count on making up for missed opportunities.

Without Bironas that 2008 team is nothing.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Surprised no one has mentioned this. When the meltdown season ended most of the roster went to Mike Reinfeldt and said that if Vince was on the team next year they did not want to be. The only guys I remember sticking up for VY in the media were Kenny Britt, Stephen Tulloch and :cj:. And them sticking up for him could have been all show. We do not know. He probably owed them money or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar