Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans explore new wrinkle for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    Yeah that 9-7 record with the inability to finish games was a great qb!
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,148
    A country mile
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,488
    well then whats that say about your boy Vince?

Kerry "I hate Black People" Collins beat your boy out for a job, TWICE!

Yea Vince was some great QB :p
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,467
    The new wrinkle needs to be a franchise qb! How many pistol offence teams have a sb ring? How many running qbs have rings? Hows Locker developing? What is his IQ? How much hope are you holding out for Locker to break this trend? (btw steve young doesnt count as a running qb).
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,488
    why doesn't steve count? he made his career off a huge run...
    sikwiddit and Ensconatus high five this.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,234
    One of these running qbs was mad close a couple Sundays ago... Anyways I do agree that they have less success up to this point but the way the nfl is going and the creativity that's opened up on offenses, you will see one soon.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,798
    Beat him out b/c fisher hated vince. Vince saved fishers butt twice! Vince never got to really start and finish a season as a starter except for his sophmore year, which he did take us to the playoffs btw. The year after that he started the first game and won that one but also got hurt. Then fisher didnt play him again b/c we were winning (that year we also was the number 1 seed and favorites but we got beat first round with collins imagine that). The next year we were 0-6, insert vince young finish 8-8. The following year we were 5-2 vince gets hurt and Fisher wouldnt let him keep playing b/c VY wanted to play. So he flipped out and that is what gave him the bed rep. So in reality Fisher ruined his career but VY should have never have flipped out like he did either. He should have just made it known what was going on to the media.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,234
    That's like a pile of **** beating out a bigger pile of ****... I'm so glad we are away from those days
    The Hammer and JCBRAVE high five this.
  9. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,488
  10. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,148
    Sorry man, I have to respond to this one then I am done.

For whatever reason, Young appeared unwilling to take the field midway through the fourth quarter on Sunday afternoon following his second interception and a resulting cascade of boos from the fans at LP Field.

Eventually, he re-entered the game, only to suffer a knee injury four plays later.

Vince did not want to go back in the 2009 opener against Jacksonville because he was being booed by fans.

http://www.aolnews.com/2008/09/08/vince-young-unwilling-to-go-on-field-then-gets-knee-injury/