Titans express interest in Elvis Dumervil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

How can we afford these guys? ... Is Ruston paying for these guys out of pocket on the side or something?

2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Bud should take a note out of Jerry Jones's book (only time I will ever say that)

Offer these guys huge bonuses to save cap room.. or find other ways to work around the cap limit. Dumervil could be a huge addition to our D-line, as long as he stays out of trouble.

3. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

We will be letting people go and restructuring Hasselbeck. We have room. Not much but we have it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I would love to add him though ... And honestly I don't care about the salary cap that much. I mean, we have been trying to be cheap for the last decade, and what has that got us? Nothing. I am glad we are doing something different. If it meant we could be real contenders for a few years, and have cut everyone and start over, thats fine by me. Its better than what we have been getting.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Daniel Miller

Daniel Miller Camp Fodder

Sign this guy and cut or trade the waste of money we paid for last year that we cal Kamerion Wimbley... Win Win

6. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

Don't know how I feel about us making a move on this guy, other than the fact that it will make our defense stronger...

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm all about this.

All in for 2013.

8. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I like that we are spending, but we just have to make sure we have enough space for our Rookies, and that we won't end up too far under the cap later down the road..

9. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

His injuries the past few years would have me a little worried. If he comes cheap, I wouldn't mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar