Titans express interest in Elvis Dumervil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

What other DEs are still out there? Hopefully the are getting cheaper by the day. haha

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Umenyiora, Abraham, and Freeney.

Abraham and Freeney are also visiting the Broncos... in case things with Dumervil don't work out.

We need to make an offer to Dumervil!!!

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

So he's not going back to Denver. The Ravens don't have the money. As much as I'd love for the Titans to land this guy, I don't really think we have the money either. I have a sick feeling the Pats are gonna swoop in.

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Wyatt via twitter: "Former Broncos DE Elvis Dumervil not a realistic get for #Titans imo. While team has inquired, he wants big $ and others after are him"

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I think Freeney would be the best value here. Aren't we over the cap currently though?

6. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

He does say "in my opinion". So I take that as him trying to remain distant from the situation. He would be surprised if they offered him the most of the teams interested. So he's not totally ruling it out, which he usually has no problem doing. Maybe they'll pay, maybe they won't, it just depends on how much they like him, and only Ruston Webster has that answer.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

How much could we offer him? Seems he'd go for 8

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I think that would get it done, we may be able to offer that with some roster shuffling or carryover money (still not 100% sure how that works). Obviously they like him, but do they like him that much? He's supposed to start setting up visits, so I guess then we'll see how interested they really are.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Can we use a coupon to get him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar