Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Titans express interest in Elvis Dumervil

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    There are always more teams interested, but not at a salary of 8-10mil. So they come into play if he's willing to do something like take a fully guaranteed $6mil with incentives and play out of position (IMO) - then he'd have more suitors. Right now I think it comes down to is he willing to play in Tennessee for 8-10mil a year for a 4-6 yr contract and how fast can the Titans structure it and get it in front of him. The longer it goes on, the less chance the titans have imo.

Gut
    ncaalover12 and titansfan769 high five this.
  2. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    Honestly I don't think he's worth $10mil but I'd take him at that price. Like someone else said, this is an all-in year for coaching staff, Locker and other key players. If we flop, its gonna be a fairly long rebuild anyway, so might as well spend money and try to be exciting.

Regardless of whether we sign Dumervil, I think the FO has done enough this year to build hope and I do see the Titans as a playoff hopeful next year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    63 sacks in 6 years? 47.5 of those in the past 3 years.

He's worth the money.
    ncaalover12 and Tennessy XO high five this.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,567
    Same thinking.

Sign him to a four year deal. Pay him what it takes.
  4. titansfan769 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $279
    Pay him whatever it takes, he makes everyone on that line better. Our middle got really good with the acquisition of Hill, our O-line is one piece away from being GREAT, I see this as the one move our D-Line needs to be the same
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Apparently the Pats have a horrid history with the new agent he hired..to the point where we can rule the Pats out (according to Rotoworld)... We may actually have a shot at this
  6. titansfan769 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $279
    Yup looks like if we get a good contract on the table we can sneak in and get this thing done
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Wow if we were to get this done and he joined our defense would instantly be one of the best in the entire league.I think it would easily help us challenge Houston for the division.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,809
    It's still all up to Locker. C'mon Jake, we need you this year!
  7. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    It's all fun and games til you remember your QB sails deep balls 10 feet over their head and whips out routes into the bench
    TheSureThing high fives this.